Seit wenigen Tagen ist das erste Update zu Azure Stack “Multi-Node” verfügbar. Bitte dieses Update nicht auf dem Azure Stack Development Toolkit installieren.
Download des Updates: https://aka.ms/azurestackupdatedownload
Dokumentation zum Update: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-stack/azure-stack-update-1710
Folgende Fixes sind im Update enthalten:
- Added privileged endpoint PowerShell cmdlets to help troubleshoot and update the Network Time Protocol (NTP) server.
- Added support for updating the privileged endpoint Just Enough Administration (JEA) endpoint modules and cmdlet whitelist.
- Fixed local language errors in the privileged endpoint.
- Added the ability to rotate gateway credentials.
- Removed the CBLocalAdmin local administrator account.
- Fixed the heartbeat alert template content to make sure heartbeat alerts work correctly after an update.
- Fixed the Fabric resource provider to deal with timeouts during FRU operations.
- Added the ability for cloud developers to use Azure Resource Manager API Profiles on Azure Stack.
- Disabled the Windows service on the deployment virtual machine (DVM).
- Removed the node power on/off actions from the user interface.
- Various other performance and stability fixes.
Known issues (post-installation)
This section contains post-installation known issues with build 20171020.1.+
- It may not be possible to view compute or storage resources in the administrator portal. This indicates that an error occurred during the installation of the update and that the update was incorrectly reported as successful. If this issue occurs, please contact Microsoft CSS for assistance.
- You may see a blank dashboard in the portal. To recover the dashboard, select the gear icon in the upper right corner of the portal, and then select Restore default settings.
- Users can browse the full marketplace without a subscription, and can see administrative items like plans and offers. These items are non-functional to users.
- The Move button is disabled when you view the properties of a resource group. This behavior is expected. Moving resource groups between subscriptions is not currently supported.
- You are not able to view permissions to your subscription using the Azure Stack portals. As a workaround, you can verify permissions by using PowerShell.
- For any workflow where you select a subscription, resource group, or location in a drop-down list, you may experience one or more of the following issues:
- You may see a blank row at the top of the list. You should still be able to select an item as expected.
- If the list of items in the drop-down list is short, you may not be able to view any of the item names.
- If you have multiple user subscriptions, the resource group drop-down list may be empty.
To work around the last two issues, you can type the name of the subscription or resource group (if you know it), or you can use PowerShell instead.
- Do not enable infrastructure backup on the Infrastructure backup blade.
Health and monitoring
- If you reboot an infrastructure role instance, you may receive a message indicating that the reboot failed. However, the reboot actually succeeded.
- When you try to add items to the Azure Stack marketplace by using the Add from Azure option, not all items may be visible for download.
- There is no marketplace experience to create virtual machine scale sets. You can create a scale set by using a template.
- A tenant must register the storage resource provider before they create their first Azure Function in the subscription.
- Deleting user subscriptions results in orphaned resources. As a workaround, first delete user resources or the entire resource group, and then delete user subscriptions.
- It can take up to an hour before tenants can create databases in a new SQL or MySQL SKU.
- Creation of items directly on SQL and MySQL hosting servers that are not performed by the resource provider is not supported and may result in a mismatched state.
- Users are given the option to create a virtual machine with geo-redundant storage. This configuration causes virtual machine creation to fail.
- You can configure a virtual machine availability set only with a fault domain of one, and an update domain of one.
- You can’t create a load balancer with a public IP address by using the portal. As a workaround, you can use PowerShell to create the load balancer.
- You must create a network address translation (NAT) rule when you create a network load balancer. If you don’t, you’ll receive an error when you try to add a NAT rule after the load balancer is created.
Field replaceable unit (FRU) procedures
- During the update run, offline images are not patched. If you need to replace a scale unit node, work with your OEM hardware vendor to make sure the replaced node has the latest patch Level.