Update 1711 for Azure Stack has arrived.
New features and fixes
This update includes the following improvements and fixes for Azure Stack.+
- Support for Syndicating solution templates
- Updates in the Azure Stack Graph logging and error handling
- Ability to turn hosts on and off
- Users can now activate Windows VMs automatically
- Added privileged endpoint PowerShell cmdlet to retrieve BitLocker recovery keys for retention purposes
- Support for updating the offline images when updating infrastructure
- Fixed race condition in DNS during field replaceable unit (FRU) and also updated cluster logging
- Fix for restart-ability of disable-host in field replaceable unit (FRU)
- Various other performance, security and stability fixes
Windows Server 2016 new features and fixes
Further information can be found here:
Please have in mind that the ASDK will not be updated and you will need to redeploy the complete environment.