A new update for App Service on Azure Stack has just been released:
You can download the new installer and helper scripts:
- Installer – https://aka.ms/appsvcupdate3installer
- Helper Scripts – https://aka.ms/appsvconmashelpers
New features and fixes
Azure App Service on Azure Stack Update 3 includes the following improvements and fixes:
- Support for use of SQL Server Always On for Azure App Service Resource Provider databases.
- Added new Environment parameter to the Create-AADIdentityApp helper script to assist targeting different AAD regions.
- Updates to App Service Tenant, Admin, Functions portals and Kudu tools. Consistent with Azure Stack Portal SDK version.
- Updates to core service to improve reliability and error messaging enabling easier diagnosis of common issues.
- Updates to the following application frameworks and tools:
- Added ASP.Net Core 2.1.2
- Added NodeJS 10.0.0
- Added Zulu OpenJDK 220.127.116.11
- Added Tomcat 8.5.31 and 9.0.8
- Added PHP Versions:
- Added Wincache 18.104.22.168
- Updated Git for Windows to v 22.214.171.124
- Updated Kudu to 74.10611.3437